The Rockingham Basketball and Recreation Association promotes a healthy lifestyle for all members of the community through sport and recreation in particular the sport of basketball.
Our goals are to:
- To improve the quality of life for members of the local community.
- To provide effective management of the Mike Barnett Sports Complex, creating high quality service for the community.
- To provide an ever increasing standard of family entertainment.
- To allow all age groups within the community the opportunity to play indoor sports in particular basketball at a level commensurate to their level of skill in such a manner that they will enjoy the sport and be willing to participate in a sportsman like manner
- To provide players with personal development opportunities with programmes designed to raise skill levels to enable each such person to progress to the next level of competition.